Thursday, July 22, 2010

UTTER RANDOMNESS

Let's see -- I watched "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" .. was seriously disappointed, the movie was no were near as funny as the television trailers. Actually, the clips the showed for the movie WERE the only funny parts!

Next up was "Dear John" -- I can't say I loved the movie, but I enjoyed it. At one point I was very sure the ending would be predictable -- I was pleasantly surprised at the twist.

OK and here it is, the hands down winner -- "Brothers" .. this movie was utterly and completely compelling!!! I don't want to spoil it for anybody but I will tell you that this is a movie you do not want to miss!!!!!!

KT and Cole stopped on Monday -- he needed a hat he had left here .. when I went downstairs to bring the hat to him, he grabbed me and hugged me like he wasn't gooing to let go. That reminded me all over again how blessed I truly am. I won't say much for, because some people who read this blog don't need to know, but both of them were upbeat and happy!

Yesterday I had my second epidural for pain management .. I was pretty wiped after that and didn't do muchof anything. I'm still sorer than hell today but it is easing up.

Addison and Abigail FINALLY came home today for good. They are having a cook out over there to celebrate .. I couldn't make it but really am hoping to get over there tomorrow. WELCOME HOME GIRLS!!!!!!

Yesterday there was a storm that came through and caused a huge amount of damage in the county -- including virtually destroying the Can Am Speedway .. that is where Gretchen Wilson and others are supposed to be playing in a couple weeks.

Meaghan has been staying with me quite a bit. She is a joy to have around and so creative and bright. I'm hoping that Cole and Noah will be over here soon too. I CANNOT wait for Bella to come home and that I can hang with her as well!!

Well I hope none of you need Thorazine to get through this post .. I know it is pretty boring! KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment