Sunday, July 18, 2010

MEA CULPA

I start right off by apologizing for my lack of posts .. I will make it up, I will!!

Let's jump right in to the second night of the dance recital .. it was amazing!! Meaghan's group did a kick ass routine to a song about bowling .. they were dressed in these costumes that included old style bowling shirts .. it was wonderful. Bella went with me and really enjoyed the show .. after Meg finished and the curtain closed, she cried because her "May May" was gone.

I went down to Boston again with Mary and Meaghan .. went to the Bunker Hill Monument .. couldn't climb the tower, it was closed for renovations . WAH!! We also went to the Cheesecake Factory (50+ kinds!!) and then to ICA (museum) for a very interesting exhibit by a Mexican tattoo artist ... his work was amazing!!!!

The next morning we went out on another whale watch. The weather was beautiful out on the water and did we finally see whales .. oh hell yeah we did. There were 6 or 7 humpback whales all around the boat and diving and swimming under it .. but the most wonderful thing was the calf that surfaced and spouted about 12 feet from where I was standing on the boat!!!!

Bella is away for the month with her father and I really miss her .. she destroys my place when she comes, but that is a small price to pay for all the joy she brings with her!! KT's car has been down so I haven't seen Cole or Noah in about two weeks .. I really miss my convos with Cole and Noah is so kind and loving, they are both a joy to have around.

Lately things are not that good .. I am having a lot of pain, I am way way tired, and the past couple of days, I am finding myself teary eyed and sad. Have no idea what is wrong or why I mn feeling so ineffably sad lately .. at least the pain part may be better after my next appointment at the Pain Clinic.

Thinking that MAYBE I'm the one in need of more Thorazine :(

No comments:

Post a Comment