Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT????




Tonight was the first time I ever watched this show and I get it.. the purpose of the show is to ridicule and humiliate the contestants!~ It has to be because I saw them send on a guy who put a basketball on top of some glasses and then stand on his head on top of the whole thing ... BUT they passed .. assholes .. on a little girl who had one of the best voices I have ever heard!!

Last night water aerobics was off the hook .. I truly believe she is trying to kill us. BUT no matter how badly it hurt today, I refuse to give up .. I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the treadmill and 45 minutes weight training .. Friday morning I'm getting an epidural at the Pain Clinic and hopefully the doc will write scripts that I CAN fill .. the last three I couldn't because they needed to be preauthorized and the doc who wrote them, and who does my steroid injections, is on vacation until the 28th .. health care in this country sucks!!

KT and Heather took Bella out todayto play in the water and wander among wild flowers.. that is KT and my BellaB in the photo .. aren't they gorgeous!!!!

Wandering off for the thorazine *snort giggle giggle snort*

No comments:

Post a Comment