Thursday, June 17, 2010

RANDOMNESS!!





For all my faithful readers(I'm falling on the floor laughing jest looking at that) you should know that I love adore and LOVE Carrie!! Her newest "Undo It" I have been singing it almost continuously from the first time I heard it!!!! It even replaced "Gunpowder and Lead" from Miranda and that is saying something!

Okaaaay, there are soooooo many things I could pick as my bitch of the day:

1. The pool at the Y was closed due to somebody having an accident (I DID NOT ASK!!) so water aerobics were freaking cancelled!!

2. In my Yahoo news there were way too many stories that were plain ass silly, BUT the one about the $44,000 mattresses that are being sold now .. I had to takes drugs to calm myself from that one!! WTF, wasn't long ago in the midWest where that would buy you adecent house. Seriously Now!!!! Who buys those .. even billionaires are cutting back these days.

3. Anybody who really knows me went through everything with me last November, so I sure it comes as no surprise that Shawn is still moving in and out on KT .. and of course, it is still messing my Cole up!! The only good thing coming out of it is that KT has FINALLY made an appt for counselling .. also Cole actually talks about his feelings now .. I am hoping that the last time IS the last time she allows him to do this!

4. My poor Mary .. she works her ass off to give Meaghan a good life, but she is getting burned out at Dispatch. You can only do that for so long before it starts eating away at you :( She is looking for another job but it will mean a major pay cut.

There more I could go on about but then everybody would need Thorazine!! I am feeling a bit guilty because I feel sorry for Shawn's newest victim but not as guilt as I should because if he is busy ruining her life, that means KT is getting a break. I will leave you with a little something I wrote:

FLASH FICTION TIME AGAIN --

It was either a pill or a piece of candy. She had fooled him once before. Joshua knew it was a sick kind of game she was playing with him. The last time, it had turned out to be one of her pills. She had waited until the very last minute to call for help. He remembered well the big white van that had come for him. The kind men, the flashing light, the loud siren.


The people at the big building though, they had seemed nice at first, but then they poked him and prodded him and made him drink the terrible tasting stuff. It made him throw up. He didn't like that. He didn't want to have to do that again. But what if it was candy. He could almost taste the sweetness. She never let him have candy. She rarely let him have food. She said he was a dirty boy. She said he ruined his life.


Then he got to thinking about how nice it was in the big building after he threw up. They gave him a room with a clean bed. They fed him good meals. Did it really matter after all if it was candy or a pill? He reached out and popped in his mouth.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you missed your water aerobics cuz some toehead had to make a poopy in the pool. But maybe next time they will keep it to themselves instead of sharing it with EVERYONE!

    I sure hope that your daughter? Mary? Can get a better job than what she doing now. I will pray for you and your daughter if that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sweetie .. i do worry over her

    ReplyDelete