Thursday, June 10, 2010

FOLLOW THE LEADERS

I decided to start this blog playing follow the leader behind a couple of the girls. Pretty sure is will end up being the ramblings of a crazy old broad but that could be amusing right?

About me: I have been married twice .. worked out so well I will NEVER do that again. I have a number of grands -- Mary has Meaghan who is 11 and smart as a whip and waaay too well-behaved, gives me concerns about what she will be like at 14 or 15 -- KT has Cole who is also 11, born six weeks after Meg. He is a kind-hearted little boy but he has some emotional issues (later story). Then there is Noah, who is nine, a special gift, he is autistic, extremely bright, and very set in his ways, but so loving. Last, but most certainly not least is Bratzilla (Isabella). She is almost 18 months old, extremely full of life (read between the lines .. a spitfire) and everybody dotes on her! -- Addam has Kayla and Elijah .. I don't get to spend much time with them .. he and their mother split long ago .. but it is amazing how very much like her mother Kayla is.. and how much Elijah is like the little boy Addam was! Addam's on again off again fiancee also has three little girls .. Imani, Heaven and Eternity (Coco) who also call me grandma >3.

I am a Second Life addict .. I love to read .. and .. I write short stories etc. I will sharing a few with y'all as we go along. While you all are waiting, try some Prozac to keep ya calm .. LMFAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment