Monday, June 14, 2010

A LIL OF THIS AND A LIL OF THAT




Friday Meaghan was here as usual and we had a great evening because Bella was here as well .. she is such a cutie .. has learned to say "thank you" "no no no no" all the while shaking her head yes (LOL!) "i do it" and when I am on FB "cow go now!" meaning she wants to see the Farmville game. Anyway, the three of us went swimming at the Y. Bella HATES LOATHES and DESPISES the water at the beach, soKT wished me good luck when I mentioned the swimming idea, but Bella laughed and splashed and had a great time. That was Friday night!!

Sunday, KT came with Noah and Bella so we could go swimming .. this time, Bella did not have as much fun .. seriously, i think she just didn't want her mother to think she was having any fun .. she cried and carried on .. but Noah had a complete blast!! KT also cooked a kick ass dinner . beef stroganoff and brownies (with Noah's help) for a bunch of us .. I had a good time and I have no doubt that everybody else did too!!

Today, when I went to the gym, I added in weight training along with cardio .. so 20 minutes on the tread mill, followed my 30 minutes weights, ending with another 25 minuteson the tread mill .. I was exhausted when i got home .. but I did FINALLY get my act together and get all my laundry done tonight.

1 comment:

  1. good job on gym and laundry and im glad Bella had a good time both times

    ReplyDelete