Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FLASH FICTION (AGAIN) AND RANDOMNESS

I never said you were ...
The one who made me afraid of life
The one who was my nightmares
The monster in the closet, under the bed
The one who stole my soul
I never said, but I know

************************************************

I never said you were ...
The one who saved me
The one who fights my demons in the night
The one who puts up with the insanity
The one who is my rock and my strength
I never said, but I know

************************************************

I never said you were ...
The best thing that ever could have happened to me
The miracle I thought I would never live to see happen
The thing that I didn't think I deserved
The brightest star in my sky
I never said, but I know

************************************************

I never said you were ...
The one who always found me no matter what
The one who always covered my ass
The one who laughed and cried with me
The one who raised hell with me
I never said, but I know



The French soccer team was sent home from the World Cup games because they behaved like preschoolers and pitched a tantrum .. there are those will say "what can you expect, they're French" .. WRONG!! .. the answer should be "what can you expect, they're professional athletes" which means they believe they are priviliged and above the law and have no need to follow the norms of society.

Lady Gag made quite a spectacle of herself at a Yankess game .. LMAO .. she didn't want to attract any attention ... got pissed off when everybody was looking at her and snapping photos .. of course NOBODY was supposed to notice that she attended the game in a pair of panties and a bra covered by a barely buttoned Yankees jersey .. OF COURSE NOBODY WAS GOING TO NOTICE OR STARE .. stupid bish!!!!

I quit smoking a few weeks ago and have substituded working out. M W and F I have been walking the treadmill 40 minutes and working the weights for another 40. T and TH I attend water aerobics for an hour .. that is still killing mah ass .. but I am going too add in Zumba at lunch time twice a week on M and F.

I cannot tell y'all how much I enjoy my weekends when the kids come too stay and we go swimming .. I am truly blessed with my grands .. each and every one of them!!!!

Hope every one of you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment